Nous vous remercions de votre intérêt pour notre Site Internet. La protection de votre vie privée est extrêmement importante pour nous. C’est pourquoi nous traitons vos données personnelles avec précaution, dans un but précis, ou dans le cadre de votre consentement, et toujours conformément aux dispositions légales sur la protection des données.
1. What Personal Data do we process?
1.1. The Personal Data that you provide us directly.
By using our Site, in particular when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, contact us via our contact form or by email, buy online, you are required to provide us with certain information that can be categorized as Personal Data.
This information includes, to the extent necessary and without this list being exhaustive:
- the Personal Data necessary to create an account or to place an order, namely, your first name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone number;
- the Personal Data that you provide in order establish to contact with us, in particular via the contact form accessible online, such as your email address, the content of your request and any attachments provided, your telephone number, etc. ;
- the email address where you wish to receive our newsletter or which we use to inform you about the products ordered or similar products;
- a copy of any correspondence (including by email) that you may send to us;
- details of the transactions you carry out through our Site and the orders you make through the Site.
1.2. The Personal Data we automatically collect
a. Your use of our Services
Daily logs serve to enable us to record your use of the Site and to inform us about how you use it. This information gives us an indication of the popularity of our Site.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file saved or read by your browser, stored on your device's hard drive, and deposited by websites you visit. It contains a unique and anonymous identifier.
What cookies do we use?
We use several categories of cookies:
- Cookies that are absolutely necessary to enable you to navigate smoothly on the Site and to use its functionalities. These cookies are essential for the use of our Services;
- Security cookies;
- With your consent, authentication cookies, which exempt you from having to provide your login and password each time you log on to our Site;
- With your consent, user interface personalization cookies: these cookies make it possible to memorize a user's preferences (language preference, for example);
- With your consent, analysis and performance cookies which enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Site and to know how it is used. This enables us to make the Site work better and to adapt our Services;
- With your consent, social network sharing cookies: when you use the social network sharing features of the Site content, a cookie is set. As long as you have not clicked on the share button and then clicked a second time on the desired social network to express your consent, no cookie will be deposited on your terminal.
Cookies placed by third parties
In particular, the Site uses Google Analytics, which installs cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally sent to Google's server in the United States for storage. However, since the website enables anonymization of the IP address, only an anonymized version of your IP address will in principle be transmitted to Google. Only in exceptional cases will your IP address be transmitted in full to Google's server in the USA and only in exceptional cases will it be shortened. On behalf of MG, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website.
How to manage cookies?
On your first visit to the Site, we ask you to make a choice as to whether or not to accept the use of certain cookies.
You will always be able to modify your choice by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser settings also allow you to define or modify your choices regarding the acceptance of cookies.
You can also prevent the collection of data via Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is then installed and prevents any further collection of your data when you visit this website. If the cookies are deleted, this process must be repeated.
2. What do we use your Personal Data for?
We need to process your Personal Data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you and to satisfy your requests, which is the legal basis for the processing we carry out.
In particular, the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access the Site and take advantage of our services, including in particular to use the products and services accessible via the Bundle to which you have subscribed,
- to provide you with assistance,
- to collect your payments and also calculate and pay any commissions and bonuses due to you,
- to inform you of any changes to the Platform, our General Terms and Conditions and others,
- to check that the conditions under which you were able to join the Yers community are respected.
- In other cases, processing your Personal Data is justified by our legitimate interest, which then constitutes the legal basis for processing, in particular for:
- improving and optimizing the Site and our services;
- managing the Site and carrying out internal technical operations as part of our problem solving, data analysis, test, research, analysis, study and survey procedures to ensure the security of the Platform and to improve its features;
- compiling statistics on the use of the Site and our services and improving these;
- sending you by email or SMS, in accordance with the legal provisions applicable, messages concerning services similar to those you have used or sending you occasional special offers about them in order to promote our Services;
- managing reports, incidents, complaints and disputes to enable us to ascertain, exercise or defend our rights in court.
Your Personal Data is also processed to enable us to follow up on your requests for access, rectification and opposition, or relating to your other rights with regard to Personal Data, but also to comply with our accounting and tax obligations. This processing is then based on compliance with our legal obligations.
Finally, processing linked to certain cookies or relating to the receipt of information from third parties by email or SMS is based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, this being the only applicable legal basis.
3. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Cookies will be deleted after a period of thirteen (13 months) from their date of deposit.
Apart from cookies, your Personal Data will be kept for a period of five (5) years from the closure of your account (for whatever reason) or from your last use of the Site if you have not closed your account or did not have one, which corresponds to the legal period of statutory limitation. This period may be extended during the duration of any legal or administrative proceedings that may be pending.
As soon as your account is closed or a period of two (2) years has elapsed since your last use of the Site if you have not closed your account or do not have an account, your Personal Data is simply stored for archiving purposes in a secure manner to meet our legal obligations or, where applicable, to enable us to defend ourselves in court. This data is not disclosed to third parties or used in any other way.
4. To whom are your Personal Data transmitted?
Personal Data is processed internally by duly authorized persons within the limits of their respective attributions.
It may also be communicated to the following external recipients:
- financial institutions holding the accounts;
- appropriate administrative and judicial authorities;
- lawyers, court officials and judicial officers in the context of their debt recovery role;
- subcontractors (in particular IT service providers) and external service providers (such as auditors, legal advisors, tax advisors, providers of analytical solutions or payment services, companies and organizations specializing in fraud protection and non-payment risk mitigation, etc.), to the extent strictly necessary and subject to the existence of contractual guarantees to ensure data security and confidentiality;
- In the event that we should consider selling or buying a business or assets, we may, to the extent necessary, disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We do not transfer your Personal Data to third countries (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)), except where we use the services of the US company Google as described above. In such cases, the transfer is subject to specific contractual conditions to ensure the protection of your Personal Data.
5. How do we protect your Personal Data?
We process the Personal Data, in our capacity as data controller, in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, - the GDPR -, as well as any other subsequent regulations.
We undertake to implement technical and organizational security measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data against risks related to the use of information systems, and in particular unauthorized access to this information. Except in the cases for which provision is made in Article 4 above, we will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your express consent.
All the information you provide to us through our Services is stored on our secure servers located in Europe. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, we draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the Internet is not entirely secure and that, despite our best efforts, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Site.
6. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You have the right to obtain, free of charge :
- access to and correction of your Personal Data;
- confirmation that your Personal Data is or is not being processed;
- information concerning at least the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data to which the processing relates and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data is communicated;
- communication, in an intelligible form, of the Personal Data undergoing processing, as well as any available information on the origin of the data.
Within the limits provided for by the rules applicable, you also have the right to rectify the Personal Data concerning you and the right to object to the collection and processing of such data, subject to providing justification relating to your particular situation. You are also entitled to request the deletion of all or part of your Personal Data or limitation of the extent to which it is processed, and to use your rights with regard to the portability of the Personal Data you have provided us.
Finally, you can give instructions for the storage, deletion and communication of your Personal Data after your death.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to ask you to provide us with a scan/paper copy of your identity document so that we can verify your identity before processing your request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint, in the event of failure(s) to comply with the rules applicable to the protection of personal data, with a supervisory authority such as the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL - Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
7. Changes to our data protection regulations